With Shayne Nichols, LLC handling your matter, you have a team equipped to seek aggressively the best possible outcome. From corporate and contractual disputes to health care and constitutional issues, our experience spans a broad range of matters. In fact, our attorneys have worked in numerous types of civil litigation in federal and state courts throughout the United States. We have the skill and dedication to see your case through.
Here is a sample of some of the matters we have handled:
- Major contractual disputes involving business agreements and private and governmental construction contracts
- Distributorships/franchise agreements
- Corporate matters based on unfair competition and securities
- Health care matters
- Defense and prosecution of employee cases including age discrimination matters and intentional tort.
- Constitutional law actions
- General commercial litigation
- Debtor/Creditor rights
- Malpractice by accountants
- Class action defense and defense against consumer and commercial law claims
- Insurance coverage litigation
- Bad Faith Claims
- Will Contests
- Claims against fiduciaries